- Welcome to the most "customer focused and loved" Online Indian Grocery site serving USA
Chili. Its something you see everywhere but can't eat because it's got beef and bacon. Do you wish you could get Chicken chili? Well, now you can. You can shop for ingredients at our online indian groceries bazaarprime.com
- 1 1/2 Pounds chicken chopped into small pieces
- 1 Can (15 ounces) Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Can (15 ounces) Pinto beans, drained
- 1 Can (15 ounces) Black beans, drained
- 1 Can (15 ounces) Fire Roasted diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 Can (6 ounce) Tomato paste
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 Cups Chicken stock (Add more if you want your chili more like soup)
- 1 Tablespoon Dried oregano
- 2 Teaspoons ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 3 Tablespoon garlic (ginger garlic paste is fine too)
- Set the Instapot on saute for 6 minutes, add the chopped onions, chopped peppers, cumin, salt, garlic and oregano
- After 6 minutes, set to saute for 6 more minutes, add in chicken, stir every minute or so. Make sure chicken looks cooked.
- After 6 minutes, set to saute for 2 minutes, add in tomato paste, stir every minute or so.
- After 2 minutes, add in the black beans, pinto beans and kidney beans
- Set the Instapot to chili mode, timer for 18 minutes and close the lid.
- After 18 minutes, turn the Instapot off and let it sit for 10 minutes. Chili is ready to go!
Tip: if you make it in the evening, store it in the fridge and eat it the next day, it tastes so much better! Give it a try.
Share this post
- Shop the brands you love - MTR, Priya, Haldiram, Maggi, Royal, 24 Mantra, Mother's, Patak and more!