- Welcome to the most "customer focused and loved" Online Indian Grocery site serving USA
- Due to CoronaVirus USPS and UPS are facing delays, hence expect orders to arrive in 7-10days
Bringing you the best is our goal! Eat healthy, live healthy!
Feel the thrill of creating something what even the best of chef's today can't!!! The following preparation demonstrates how chef's in Indian cuisines create consistency in taste. The secret is in the sauce.
- Onion, 10 Med sized peeled and skinned, cut in cubes
- Tomato, 10 or 1 whole can of whole peeled tomato
- Garlic paste of 10-15 gloves of garlic in one cup of water.
- Ginger paste, 2 roots Med size 150 gm
- Oil 1 cup
- Green Cardamom 15 pcs
- Cashews 100 gms
- Crushed nuts 100 gm
- Black Cardamom 5 pcs
- Clove 10 pcs
- Black Pepper 10 pcs
- Cinnamon Sticks 4 sticks
- Bay leaves 4 to 5
- Fresh cilantro as per taste
- Green chili / Red chilli paste 5 pcs or two tsp of red chilli powder (OR TO TASTE)
- Cumin seeds / powder 2tbs
- Coriander 2 tsp
- Turmeric 4tbs
- Paprika 5 tbs
- Salt 2 tbs (or to taste)
- Boil water (1 gallon) in a pot and then add the ingredients
- Let simmer (High heat first, then simmer in low or medium heat) for about 45 minutes.
Cool down the ingredient mix. Make paste of it in a processor. Then add Saute:
- Heat oil (half cup) in a pan, curry leaf and hing (a pinch), add paprika (two tsp).
- Mix it with sauce.
- Potato curry, chicken curry, lamb curry, Biryani, Chana masala.
Share this post
- Shop the brands you love - MTR, Priya, Haldiram, Maggi, Royal, 24 Mantra, Mother's, Patak and more!