- Welcome to the most "customer focused and loved" Online Indian Grocery site serving USA.
- Now Offering - Crispy Fresh White, Wheat, Rumali Rotis and Tandoori Naan.
- Now offering - Yum! Karachi Bakery Biscuits
Multi grain Atta Flour - Organic 2.2Lbs
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy the very best in nutritious and wholesome foodstuffs with the 24 mantra organic's multi grain atta. The atta combines the goodness of wheat, barley, soy and bengal gram to provide a power packed meal. It is also rich in fibre content. Multi grain atta is an excellent method of controlling blood cholesterol levels. 24 mantra organics multi grain atta has high protein content and helps keep your body fit and active. It has numerous minerals that play a crucial role in improving the overall vitality of the body. It can be mixed with whole wheat flour to produce a variety of nutritious food items. It is also used in the preparation of a variety of delicious snacks. 24 mantra organic's multi grain atta is organically produced and certified as per Indian, US and European organic standards.
What is Organic?
Organic is a way, a habit and a practice all rolled into one. It refers to a way of growing and processing food. It is also about the reliance on an ecological system that sustains itself on rich soil and proven traditional practices to grow crop and food that resists pests and diseases. Organic also means, the farmers don’t use toxic, persistent pesticides, fertilizers which are known to contaminate soil, air, water and the food. In fact, organic farmers and farming involves practices of rotating crops, deploying beneficial insects, using locally honed methods, adding composted manure and plant wastes to the soil.
They choose solutions to the pests and disease problems that affect their crops in a way that does not damage and destroy the planet. Their wisdom is proven so are their practices
- No pesticides or harmful chemicals
- Better nutrition – rich in antioxidants
- Better taste
- Better ecology
- Sustainable -better planet for our children
- Safe food
- No water contamination
- Farmers – better lives
10 reasons to go organic
1. Protect children and your family members from cancer causing pesticides
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your diet
3. Get the taste of health and nutrition
4. Reduce health risks with Organic purity
5. Eat foods adhering to international standards
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is planet – friendly
7. Prevent water contamination as there are no chemicals pollutants in organic farming
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods
10. Stay in harmony with nature
US, EU and India certified us. Organic certification is a process that helps producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products to get their products certified through internationally accredited certification bodies such as Control Union, Onecert, IMO, Indocert etc. Organic certification is intended to assure quality and prevent fraud. “Certified organic” label is a product assurance for consumers worldwide.
The standards are laid down and administered in India by APEDA. The standard is called the NPOP – National Programme for Organic Production. Similarly the US standard is called USDA NOP (National Organic Programme) standards and the European Union standards are specified by regulation EC 834/2007
We Also Recommend
- Shop the brands you love - MTR, Priya, Haldiram, Maggi, Royal, 24 Mantra, Mother's, Patak and more!